We accept all types of metal, except for the following:
- Electronics (TV’s, VCR’s, Computers, Stereos, Copy Machines, Printers, Fax Machines, ect.)
- Canisters, Drums or Containers with Contaminants or Residue (All containers must be clean and dry)
- Whole Compressed Gas Cylinders (Must be punctured or cut in half)
- Asbestos (Insulation, Tile, etc.)
- Fluorescent Light Ballasts or Starters
- Mercury switches
- Medical Equipment
- Radioactive Materials
What we do with it
Scrap metal is a resource that will never be depleted. Recycling scrap metal provides a continuous resource that can be reused to preserve the environment by conserving natural resources. Not only does scrapping protect our precious natural resources, it provides raw materials at a fraction of the cost to mine and refine metals from virgin ores.
As a part of our Commercial Services, we also take scrap metal generated from industrial manufacturing, construction projects and demolitions. We accept discarded obsolete metal products such as automobiles, appliances, buildings, bridges, airplanes and more.